Aarnell education and training services private limited
Who We Are
Aarnell Education and training services was founded and established in Pune, and has centres and offices across the world. With a well established international presence, we have students from multiple countries.
Aarnell is connected to 1.5 lakh (150 thousand) professors globally, which makes it easy for us to highlight your potential and get you admitted to your dream university.
- To provide accurate, unbiased, ethical, updated information to students looking for Higher educational abroad.
- To ensure that our services caters to every student irrespective of their geographical location.
- To Assist and support in functionalities of planning, implementation, assessment and school improvement processes.
Our vision is to identify, encourage and nurture Leadership, Confidence, Responsibility, Teamwork, a World Vision and other positive traits in students and young learners through innovative technology and learning methodology.
- To lead the change in our approach to growth & development, to take the responsibility for such change, that we want to see in the world around us.
- To become a premium brand in the global education consultancy market and lead students towards top level Institutions.
- To become a specialized education consultant firm, with a balanced focus in global education market.
To clear all the doubts and myths of students about overseas education through our free counselling services.
To work with the high-esteemed hallmark of honesty, courage, fair play and initiative-taking along with the teamwork of our people and our ability to respond effectively to the positive and productive changes taking place in all aspects of life including communication, skills, technology and environment.
To create a work environment, which motivates, recognize and rewards achievements at all levels, under the slogan: ‘we would always perform our obligations with integrity, devotion, truthfulness and confidence and would strive for the greatest and achieve for the highest to meet our sublime aims and splendid goals.’