Want to study at École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne?
About École Polytechnique
The École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) is a research institute and university in Lausanne, Switzerland, specializing in the natural sciences and engineering.
As part of its research and teaching activities, EPFL is one of the only universities to run a nuclear reactor, a fusion reactor, a Gene/Q Supercomputer, and have P3 bio-hazard facilities.
it is ranked #1 in Europe in the field of engineering by the Times Higher Education (based on publications and citations), Leiden Rankings, and the Academic Ranking of World Universities.
École Polytechnique is ranked #14 world-wide, according to qs rankings.
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
- Identity photo
- identity document
- intermediary grade sheets from the last two years of upper secondary education
- language competence certificate in French
- end-of-matriculation certificate
- upper secondary school certificate
- Application Fee of CHF 150.- for holders of a foreign certificate or diploma.
GRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree
- CHF 150 for foreign Bachelor’s Degree Holders
- Copy of Degree (if available)
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendation
- Identity Card/Passport
- Education Future International Scholarship 2021
- EPFL Excellence Fellowships
- NSERC – Postdoctoral Fellowship Program, 2020
- MobilitySeeker Outdoor Sports Scholarship 2020
- ERCIM Alain Bensoussan Fellowship in Europe, 2020
Important Dates and Deadlines
- December 15:
- April 15:
- Early April:
- June End:
Interested in École Polytechnique?