Want to study at Harvard university?
About Harvard University
Harvard University is a Private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Harvard University is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research, and to developing leaders in many disciplines who make a difference globally.
Notable Alumni are Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Mike Bloomberg, Neil deGrasse Tyson and Barack Obama
Harvard University is ranked #3 world-wide, according to qs rankings.
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
- Coalition Application/Common Application/Universal Application
- $75 application fee or fee waiver
- ACT/ SAT scores
- 2 SAT Subject Tests
- TOEFL Scores
- School Report and High School Transcript
- Teacher Report/Letter of Recommendation (2)
- Midyear School Report
- AP/ Other Exam Results (Optional)
GRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- $100 non-refundable application fee
- GMAT/GRE scores
- Letter Of Recommendations (3)
- Transcripts (Academic Records)
- Federal Pell Grant or a Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (US Students)
- Federal Work-Study Program (US Students)
- International students are eligible for financial-aid (not federal aid),
Important Dates and Deadlines
- November 1:
Restrictive Early-Action Deadline
- January 1:
- May 1:
Reply to Offer of Admission
Interested in Harvard University?