Nanyang Technological University
Want to study at Nanyang Technological University?
About Nanyang Technological University
Nanyang Technological University is a research-intensive public university.
There are 33,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students in the colleges of Engineering, Business, Science, and Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences, and its Graduate College.
NTU’s Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine was established jointly with Imperial College London.
Nanyang Technological University is ranked #13 world-wide, according to qs rankings.
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
- At least 90% in all subjects including English but excluding the other languages and Technical subjects such as Home Science, Art, Fashion Design in the Standard 12 Board exam.
- USD30 /SGD30 application fee
- Personal Identity, 12th Boards Certificate, 10th Boards Certificate
- TOEFL/ TOEFL iBT ® Special Home Edition , SAT, IELTS/ IELTS Indicator or PTE Academic or ACT with Writing (if applicable)
GRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree
- $21.40 application fee
- For Indian Students, GATE score (>=90 percentile)/GRE, for Research-Based Graduate Program scores(>=319)
- TOEFL/IELTS scores
- Other Specific Requirements vary based on Field
- Tuition Fee Loan (TFL)
- NTU Study Loan
- CPF Education Scheme
- Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA)
- Mendaki Tertiary Tuition Fees Subsidy (TTFS)
Important Dates and Deadlines
- March 19:Application Deadline (Indian Students- 12th Standard). Other students can check here
Interested in Nanyang Technological University?