New York University
Want to study at New York University?
About New York University
New York University (NYU) is a private research university based in New York City. It is one of the biggest private higher education institutes in the United States.
Its alumni are working in almost every field of the world. It includes Heads of state, CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, inventors, royalty, eminent scientists, entrepreneurs, media figures as well as astronauts.
As of 2018, a number of Nobel Laureates, Pulitzer Prize winners, Fields Medalists, Academy Award winners, and a huge number of members of the National Academies of Sciences have been affiliated as the faculty or alumni of NYU.
New York University is ranked #35 world-wide, according to qs rankings.
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
- Common Application
- $80 nonrefundable application fee or fee waiver request
- SAT/ACT scores
- TOEFL/IELTS/Duolingo English Test
- High School GPA, High School Rank, High School Transcript
- SAT Subject Tests, depending on which School you apply
- Letters of recommendation from two teachers
- Other School specific Requirements
GRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree
- $90 non-refundable application fee
- GRE/GMAT scores
- TOEFL/IELTS/PTE/Cambridge: English Advanced scores
- Statement of Purpose/ Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation
- Official Transcripts and Degree Conferral
- Financial Documentation
- NYU Award Package (NYU can provide loans/Scholarships)
- “No Essay” Scholarship
- “Become a Student Loan Hero” Scholarship
- “Fill Out An Easy Pledge To Vote” Scholarship
Important Dates and Deadlines
- November 1:
Early-Decision 1 Deadline
- January 1:
Early-Decision 2 Deadline
- January 5:
Interested in New York University?