Want to study at Princeton University?
About Princeton University
Princeton University is a private Ivy League research university in Princeton, New Jersey.
Princeton is the fourth-oldest institution of higher education in the United States and one of the nine colonial colleges chartered before the American Revolution.
Notable Alumni are Jeff Bezos, Alan Turing, Richard Feynman and Michelle Obama
Princeton University is ranked #12 world-wide, according to qs rankings.
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
- Coalition Application/Common Application
- Princeton Supplement, including your work-experience, extra-curricular activities and essays
- Application Fee or Fee Waiver
- Graded Written Paper
- Transcripts, School Report and Mid-Year Report
- Counselor Recommendation and Teachers’ Recommendations(2)
- SAT Subject Tests (1 Math and 1 Science)
- ACT/ SAT scores
GRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree
- $95 Application Fees or a Fee Waiver
- A Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- GRE scores
- TOEFL/IELTS Scores (for non-English Speakers)
- Statement of Academic Purpose
- Statement of Financial Resources
Princeton Is Need-Blind (Even for International Students) and will give upto 100% Financial Aid based on the family’s ability to pay.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- November 1:
TOEFL/IELTS/PTE Test should be completed
- January 1:
Regular Action Deadline
- February 1:
Financial Application Deadline
- April 1:
- May 1:
Reply to Offer of Admission
Interested in Princeton University?