Want to study at stanford university?
About Stanford University
Stanford University is a private research university in Stanford, California.
Stanford University, one of the world’s leading teaching and research institutions, is dedicated to preparing students for leadership in a complex world. With close proximity to Silicon Valley, Stanford University is one of the best places to be.
Notable Alumni like Sergey Brin, Larry Page, Peter Thiel and Mukesh Ambani are living proofs of how the university builds successful people.
Stanford University is ranked #2 world-wide, according to qs rankings.
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
- Coalition Application/Common Application
- $90 nonrefundable application fee or fee waiver request
- ACT/ SAT scores
- TOEFL/IELTS/Duolingo English Test
- School Report and counselor letter of recommendation
- Official transcript(s) or academic results
- Letters of recommendation from two teachers
- Midyear transcript
GRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or medicine; or four-year bachelor’s degree
- $125 non-refundable application fee
- GRE scores
- TOEFL scores
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendation
- Transcripts (Academic Records)
- Stanford University is Need-Blind for US citizens and Need-Aware for International Students
- University Scholarship, Grant funds, Student Employment and Federal Direct Loans or Federal Direct PLUS Loans can be availed by US Citizens
- Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship (For Indian MBA students, on the condition that you return to India within 2 years of completion of the MBA)
Important Dates and Deadlines
- November 1:
Restrictive Early-Action Deadline
- December 15:
Restrictive Early-Action Results
- January 2:
- April 1:
- May 1:
Reply to Offer of Admission
Interested in Stanford University?