University Of Pennsylvania
Want to study at University Of Pennsylvania?
About University Of Pennsylvania
The University of Pennsylvania is a Private Ivy League research university in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
It is internationally recognized for excellence in academics, while allowing creativity. Also, it offers a broad range of academic departments, an extensive research enterprise and a number of community outreach and public service programs.
Notable Alumni like Elon Musk, Warren Buffet, Tory Burch, Sundar Pichai, and Elizabeth Blanks have increased the prestige of University of Pennsylvania.
University Of Pennsylvania is ranked #16 world-wide, according to qs rankings.
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
- Coalition Application/Common Application
- $75 application fee or fee waiver request
- ACT/SAT scores
- TOEFL/IELTS/Duolingo English Test scores
- High School Transcript and a School Report
- Official transcript(s) or academic results
- Two Letters of recommendation from one teacher and one guidance counsellor
- Midyear Report (for regular-decision applicants)
- Two SAT Subject Test Scores (Optional)
GRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or medicine; or four-year bachelor’s degree. (Note: A three-year bachelor’s degree is not
considered sufficient for graduate study at UPenn. The two-year master’s degree following the three-year bachelor’s degree from India is required.)
- $265 non-refundable application fee
- GRE scores
- TOEFL scores
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendation
- Transcripts (Academic Records)
- Penn’s grant-based financial aid policy fully applies to admit international students, and Penn commits to meet 100% of their demonstrated need with grant funds and work-study, just like any other student.
- Because international students are generally not eligible for federal funding, any financial aid received will be in the form of institutional funding. This includes grant funds and work-study.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- November 1:
- January 5:
- February 9:
Early-Decision admission reply date
- April 1:
- May 1:
Regular Decision admission reply date
Interested in University Of Pennsylvania?