University of Sydney
Want to study at University of Sydney?
About University of Sydney
The University of Sydney is an open research university, which is known to be among the world’s top universities.
The courses are divided into various subjects, namely Art and Social Sciences, Architecture, Design and Planning, Business, Medical and Health, and Social Work and Music.
Also, the university is visited by expert professionals that help the students for a better understanding of the curriculum.
University of Sydney is ranked #40 world-wide, according to qs rankings.
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
- Secondary school and grade 12 scores and transcripts.
- All Indian Senior School Certificates, Indian School Certificate, Indian Higher Secondary Certificates are required along with other transcripts.
- IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/CAE/CPE English Test Scores
- Interview (for some students)
- Personal Statement and/or Portfolio (for some students)
GRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree
- Letters of Recommendation (at least two), preferably academic.
- Transcripts from previous institutions
- Portfolio or Written samples: Required for programs such as creative writing, architecture, and music
- Go Clean Scholarship
- Hani Zeini Scholarship
- Global Study Awards
- Jared J. Davis Grant
- Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship
- Central Sector Scheme of National Overseas Scholarship for SC etc. candidates- (All countries except UK)
Important Dates and Deadlines
- October 22: November Round 1 Deadline
- November 5: November Round 2 Deadline
- November 9: December Round 1 Deadline
- November 12: November Round 1 Offers Released
- November 16: December Round 2 Deadline
- November 26: November Round 2 Offers Released
- November 27: January Round 1 Deadline
- December 10: December Round 1 Offers Releases
- December 23: December Round 2 Offers Released
- More Deadlines and Rounds available here
Interested in University of Sydney?